Transmission Remote GUI is feature rich cross platform front-end to remotely control Transmission daemon via its RPC protocol. It is faster and has more functionality than build-in Transmission web interface.
Transmission 1.40 or later is supported.
Transmission Remote GUI is developed using Lazarus RAD and Free Pascal compiler.
- Native application for Windows and Linux (need Mac OS X version?)
- uTorrent-like interface
- Torrents filtering by status and tracker
- Resolving of peer's host name and country
- Displaying of peer's country flag
- Tray icon and balloon tooltips when download is complete.
- Association with .torrent files.
- Selectable download folder when adding new torrent.
- Select files to download
- Choose files priority
- View details about connected peers
- Full information about each torrent
- Per torrent options